Natalie Tours head denies reports co resuming operations
MOSCOW. Sept 14 (Interfax) - Reports that Natalie Tours is resuming operations are not true, the head of the Russian travel company, Vladimir Vorobyov said on Friday.
Earlier on Friday, the press secretary of the Russian Tourism Industry Union, Irina Tyurina told Interfax-Tourism that the head of Natalie Tours has decided to resume the tour operator business based on Soglasiye Tourism Center, the only legal entity that operated under the Natalie brand to remain in the unified federal registry.
In comments on the Interfax-Tourism website on Friday, Vorobyov said the report that he is re-launching his businesses was "another fake."