DPR accuses Kyiv of non-compliance with agreements on Petrivske disengagement
DONETSK. Nov 1 (Interfax) - The self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) has blamed Kyiv for failing to comply with the agreements on the withdrawal of forces in Petrivske due to the postponement of the disengagement, a representative of the DPR office in the Joint Center for Control and Coordination (JCCC) told journalists.
"Today, the Ukrainian defense ministry announced the postponement of the start of the events at the Petrivske-Bohdanivka sector, where the withdrawal had already taken place, citing ceasefire violations on October 30 and failing to mention that the attack was conducted by Ukrainian armed formations," he said.
The instances of shelling conducted by Ukrainian troops using various weapons were registered near the sector on October 29 and 30, he said.
When it comes to the DPR, it will take all necessary measures "in accordance with the approved plan within the established deadline," the representative said.
Ukrainian Defense Minister Andriy Zahorodniuk said earlier on Friday that the Petrivske disengagement, which had been planned for November 4, would be postponed due to the attacks of October 30.