28 Mar 2024 10:36

Car dealer Rolf to continue operations as usual after replacement of CEO - company

MOSCOW. March 28 (Interfax) - Russian auto dealer Rolf intends to continue to operate as usual after the appointment of its new CEO, the company said.

Roman Antonov was appointed to head Rolf on March 26. The new CEO, "having huge experience in management positions, will strengthen the company's leadership in the industry, maintaining the trend toward customer centricity and consistently high quality service," Rolf said in a statement.

"All of the company's existing obligations will continue to be met in full, both to customers and to suppliers and partners. All dealership centers will continue to operate as usual," Rolf said on its website.

Antonov is a business partner of entrepreneur and International Boxing Association president Umar Kremlev, and also heads a joint project with state bank VTB in the betting business. He has headed Modern Payment Solutions (SPR), a company controlled by VTB, since June 2021, the year that SPR acquired Mobile Card LLC, which by decree of President Vladimir Putin has been the sole accounting center for the transfer of bets of betting offices and pools in Russia since September 2021.

SPR was 49% owned by VTB-controlled BF Direct Investments LLC, 41% by Boxing Progress Center and 10% by Kremlev as of the end of 2021, according to the latest publicly available company financial statements.

Antonov is also heads and co-owns legal entities registered in Serpukhov, Moscow Region that have ties to Kremlev. Specifically, he heads Udacha LLC, which is controlled by the Boxing Development Center, and owns a 10% stake in Progress LLC, where Kremlev is the beneficiary of the other 90%.