June 13, 2018 20:38
Number of Donbas civilian casualties down year on year - OSCE rep
MINSK. June 13 (Interfax) - The number of victims among civilians as a result of the conflict in eastern Ukraine has decreased by half, Martin Sajdik, the OSCE's envoy to the Trilateral Contact Group (TCG), said.
The number of casualties among civilians so far this year is significantly lower than it was at this time last year, Sajdik told reporters following a TCG meeting in Minsk on Wednesday.
The total number of casualties has decreased by 55% and the number of people killed by 37%, he said.
But the loss of even one human life is too much, and unfortunately, the number of casualties among children is higher than it was last year by one, Sajdik said.
Mg mc iz
(Our editorial staff can be reached at email@example.com)
August 18, 2018
Small LGBT pride parade takes place in Odesa under police guard
Fitch's decision shows recognition of Russian economy's resistance to external shocks - Siluanov
RUSSIA AND FSU GENERAL NEWS
August 17, 2018
Govt's approval ratings rise slightly - poll
U.S. delivers 2 counter-battery radar systems to Ukrainian troops
Armenian PM proposes 'transitional justice system'
Ruble falls against dollar, euro in last trading of week
Armenian PM says institution of referendum needs to be strengthened
Pashinyan says wants to amend Constitution so as not to step down before early elections
VGTRK film crew attacked by Ukrainian forces in Donetsk community where Red Cross employees were attacked earlier - VGTRK (Part 2)
Armenian PM to reduce number of ministries, officials
Georgian-Russian tanker crew may have been captured by Somali pirates - media
Private helicopter crash-lands outside Ryazan, pilot hospitalized - ministry