February 14, 2018 20:35
Ban on trade across Donbas contact line must be lifted - OSCE rep
MINSK. Feb 14 (Interfax) - The parties to the Ukrainian conflict should cancel the so-called external management of Donbas-based enterprises and lift the ban on trade across the contact line, according to Martin Sajdik, the special representative of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) in the Trilateral Contact Group on Ukraine
"These decisions inflicted substantial economic damage on the whole of Ukraine and the population of Donbas in particular," Sajdik told reporters in Minsk on Wednesday.
He said he had raised this issue with the OSCE Permanent Council in Vienna last week.
"I am appealing to all parties to demonstrate realism and the political will to cancel these decisions which are having a very negative effect on people's living standards," Sajdik said.
(Our editorial staff can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org)
February 19, 2018
INTERFAX RUSSIA AND CIS BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL NEWS
February 18, 2018
Presence of OSCE monitors keeps Ukrainian nationalists from setting fire to Kyiv office of Rossotrudnichestvo - Russian envoy to OSCE
Lukashenko reaffirms willingness to send peacekeepers to Donbas provided agreement between Russian, Ukrainian leaders
Russian Emergency Situations Ministry informs Iran of plane crash site coordinates
Belarusian Foreign Minister Makei discusses possible deployment of Belarusian peacekeepers in Ukraine with Volker
Belarus might host Munich Security Conference Core Group meeting in October - foreign minister
Patriarch Kirill sees shooting in Dagestan as provocation aimed at causing discord between Orthodox, Muslims
Rossotrudnichestvo office in Kyiv should suspend operations until Ukrainian authorities clarify situation - Kosachyov
Significant damage caused to Rossotrudnichestvo office in Kyiv, no casualties - chief
Attack on Rossotrudnichestvo office in Kyiv is provocation, its closure not under consideration - Rossotrudnichestvo head
Number of fatalities in Dagestan shooting grows to 5 - health department
Gunman in Dagestan shooting incident identified as 22-year-old local resident - Investigative Committee
Criminal case on charges of murder, attempt to kill law enforcement officials opened in wake of Dagestan shooting